The specification can be downloaded from the Draft Technical Work for Public Review section of the SNIA web site, and is labelled CDMI 1.0g.
This release completes the remaining sections of the specification that were incomplete in the 0.9 draft, and clarifies a number of areas where the spec was unclear. Areas of improvement include:
- Addition of Retention and Hold for compliance
- Clarification of terminology from "Account" to "Domain"
- Addition of Hash Data System Metadata
- ACL syntax in JSON
- Ability to perform cross-domain actions
- CDMI Logging Queues
- Elimination of JSON ordering constraints
- Specification of Encryption Data System Metadata
- Additional examples