Here's our working agenda:
Some areas of focus include:
- XML support - Should only JSON be supported, or should XML be included in the standard?
- Audit Queues - Access audit data via CDMI
- Transaction Signing - Should S3-style transaction signing be part of the spec?
- Named Forks - How best to handle files in NFS/CIFS with multiple data forks.
- Retention - Finalizing what we take from XAM for retention data system metadata.
I'm also available on twitter as dslik, and I'll be watching for tweets about CDMI and sent to myself.